2 Aug 2007

Bearenstein....new images!!!



I had a post on here called Bearenstein earlier in the year which i have now updated to include some more images and more story ideas!!!
He's still rough and needs working on but I'm liking how the idea is developing. In short the character is a little teddy bear whose been fashioned together like Frankenstein, he's made up of old bits of teddy bear and is a mismatch.
I have now created two human characters for the story, a little boy with his perfect teddy bear and his older sister who has lost her own teddy from her childhood and feels just as mixmatched as Bearenstein.
Anyway they are on my new portfolio layout so enjoy!

No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.