31 Jul 2011

day 124, 125 and 126 sarah's birthday and zena's hen do!


day 124:
back to pompey for a night out for sarah's birthday which was fabulous!had to be a quiet one as i was also home for zena's hen weekend in bristol so an early morning train awaited me!
so i drew the star child from kiss (animal style) to represent sarah's obsession with all things 'star' (the shape) related!

day 125:
zena's hen! bristol is fab, we had an amazing cocktail making class in vodka revolutions then dinner at zizi's, then party games and the introduction of roger...

there he is strutting his stuff heheh! who then came with us on the night out round bristol!a great evening with lots of penis related things.i drew this before we went out:
day 126: back from bristol after looking round the touristy places and then straight off to a gig at the wedgewood rooms!one of my fave artists in the world, frank turner.we even got to meet him after!drew a baby cos i saw my baby cousin matthew inbetween train and gigging!
heres the picture of me and frank!

all in all an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.