29 Mar 2012

UPDATE! updates on hiatus again!

It's vampire cat in the flesh!

So I moved house, few minutes up the road from my old flat to Kentish Town. New flat is lubbly jubbly but alas no internet at home to upload anything to the blog, doh! So the uploads will come soon and there are plenty of them! Up to Day 431 in real time!!!!!!!!!!and started a new book last week....BOOK 7!!!!!!!

The good new about the new flat is, I get my own study so have an art room to work in in the evenings :) yay!

So hopefully internet from the 10th April, stay tuned for more doodles and poodles!

No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.