11 Nov 2012

day 468-470

day 468

a late night movie find.despite my hate for grown up christian bale, i figured i'd give baby christian bale a chance when i found 'empire of the sun' on the telly. i actually really enjoyed it and was surprised i hadn't seen it before to be honest. may have been a flop for spielberg but i thought it was pretty good. and perhaps it was cos christian bale didn't use a stupid voice like he does as an adult, he didn't annoy me as jamie either.good flick! he's a sketch version i did of him towards the end of the movie when jamie is pretty hardened to prisoner of war camp lifestyle.
 day 469
some kittehs!!!!!!!!!!!simple!
 day 470
a weird scruffy rabbit character.looks a bit evil to me!

No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.