16 May 2011

107 and 108!!!!!!

107

was flicking through one of my old uni sketchbooks and saw a werewolf drawing i did waaaay back in 2006 while on break from uni and working at portsmouth city council in the help desk department.and what a thrill that was!done many stints at old pcc and as nice as some of the people were (others were complete dicks) and the variety of different departments and buildings i got to work in,it definately solidfied the fact thta i never want to work in that kind of position again!on the plus side, i doodled a lot on all my stints as a desk jockey and have loads of sketch books full of random doodles and drawings to look back on.

i actually prefer my original sketch i did but this one was rushed and i was trying to make it different.i guess i need to watch more horror stuff again to inspire myself! :D

on a second note, heres someone familiar to the blog but hasn't actually been drawn in a long time...bunny boy! bit different this time, hey,maybe i will develop him further again as i always liked drawing him and the style is my favourite!
day 108

pub doodles!!!!!

the usual poker festivities happened so i got some drawing time in, had a few pints so that explains the chip?!

polar bear bjarni!!!!!!

No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.