16 May 2011

day 101 and 102


day 101!no dalmations i'm afraid but some research drawing. i used the daily zoo as my influence for the day, a dazed racoon, a naked molerat and some dog/bat/stitch like creatures!liking my racoon and the molerat is oddly cute!

day 102!

next up more influenced fun with 'the illusion of life' being my muse today. i tend to try not to copy and use elements of work in my own pieces so these are part frank thomas and ollie johnstone and part mine. was fun to look through the book again, goddamn heaviest book ever!but so inspiring and beautiful and informative.every line tells a story and conveys emotion. wonderful!

No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.