5 Jun 2012

day 361-364...almost one year done!!!!


day 361
max the dog!!!!
 day 362
loving this weird nessie creature, he's what i imagine is lurking in loch ness!
 day 363
small amount of time today, drew a lion and a little dog that although doesn't look like snoopy, kinda reminds me of him.he's sort of a beagle
day 364
and the day before the last day of the daily zoo (for the 1st year anyway!) i went to see a movie......dunn dunn duhh dahh dunn dunn duurhh daahhh! mission impossible ghost protocal.was quite good, loved the simon pegg awesomeness and all the dubai stunts were amazing, knowing how vfx-less they were!

No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.