5 Jun 2012

day 365!!!!!!!!!the end of the first year of the daily zoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

day 365!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did it! i made it one full year wooooooooooooooooooo!!!what have i learnt from this experience...that i could actually do it and make time to draw something each day. it reminds me that i love drawing and its my original passion. i have really enjoyed it and have created some images that i really like.i also would be lost now without my sketchbook everyday.i love carrying it with me, just in case i feel the need to sketch!

to celebrate, i will be continuing the zoo for another year! in fact as i'm behind with my uploads i'm actually in real time already well into my next year(up to day 498!!!!!!!) so heres to the next year of daily zoo!


No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.