28 Dec 2011

day 209-212 bad owchies, burn baby burn!







day 209

heres a crappy detective hamster with dodge hands.but like the kitty!after reading a horrible story in the news, i realised it was from my dear home tow
n.some twat put a cat in a microwave :( he got jail time fo
r it and it was well deserved.so i drew a frazzled kitty




day 210
a very muppet like pig up next, reminds me a bit of 'pigs in space' in face. he is a shaved piggy as bjarni made pork belly today so here is the piggy shaved, like bjarni had to do to the pig belly joint!

day 211


this little guy looks like a flowerpot man a bit or some kind of gnome.quite cute and strange with his bandy limbs!

day 212 day of owch!

right heres where the blog was almost halted for a while due to injury! and i still have the scars!basically this is why i shouldn't cook ever ever ever!
i was tasting some cooked syrup and some dripped off the spoon, now the idiot in me suddenly thought, quick catch it don't make a mess, which is very dumb as the syrup was boiling hot!and burnt 3 holes into my hands, now the pain came over in slow motion so i tried to wipe it, spreading the hot further and then finally hit the tap and the cold beautiful water.well after a good few hours of cooling, i realised i had really done a bad burn. across my right (drawing hand) palm too so closing my hand was a no no.it was horrendously painful and took a month to heal up, with creams and plasters and it hurt like hell.don't try to catch hot syrup!!!!!!!!so here is my left handed scrawl as i sat with my hand ina jug of water.doh!

No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.