24 Jan 2012

day 240 to 244! cats dogs and skullies!

day 240

heres day 240, a nice bolt esk dog! and randomly some sushi! as that was for dinner!yum yum to veggie sushi!
day 241
a quick sketch actually into my framestore notepad that i've ripped out and added in. this guy is in pain by the looks of things!there are so many extra doodles in my fs pads, i could have even more doodles on this page if i had time!dailies is all about notetaking on your shot in the dark so not so much there, but phone discussions, now thats a time for doodles!

day 242
back to my usual horror theme here, a skully grinning away, my version of barrell from nightmare before christmas and a little bat just for fun!
also an additional hand creeping up from the bottom of the page!

day 243
discussing kittens with bjarni as the internet is so full of cute kitties and he said his old cat was called 'mausley' which i thought was how it was said and spelt but in fact its more like meowsay!so here is a quickie of the diddums!
day 244
still inspired by meowsay! lol still can't spell it right!this ones more shaggy and older!

No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.