24 Jan 2012

day 251 to 254 nans birthday

day 251

back from my trip abroad, i return home to my family visiting me in londontown, for my nan's birthday. i give her a pressie i got from disney (an xmas tree decoration) and then we head to buckingham palace for its open day to tour the state rooms and see the wedding dress kate middleton aka prince william's new wifey wore for her wedding. it was really good and bit surreal walking round the palace.we then went to the new westfield stratford which was mega busy but nice. it had a forever 21, which made me very happy. so not much time for doodles, shall make up tomorrow when i have more time!

day 252

and here is something with a bit more effort, based off of yesterday's activities, a royal doggy!
day 253
here are some random doodles from the day:

day 254another page of random doodles, some stuck in too.like my little angel thing and the mouse with squinty eyes

No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.