14 May 2012

day 316-320 rude boi sheep, kigurumi's and more

day 316

After yesterday's stitch, i thought i'd do a new me character and what better outfit than another attempt at me in my kigurumi :)

day 317
some speedy squirrel sketches
 day 318
felt like sketching at work during some down time so picked up my pen and started drawing. ended up with a american eagle, not bad not bad.i enjoyed sketching him out
 day 319
can't go a while without drawing something horror based so heres a dopey frankenstein monster.he's a sweetie really!
 day 320
this guy reminds me of those rude boi kids with their polo shirts and t4 haircuts.hipster kid!for some reason he's also a sheep...hmmm i wonder why!!!


No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.