14 May 2012

the holiday season!!merry christmas!

day 335
xmas eve time!!!!!!!!!back home in portsmouth for the festivities before jetting off to iceland for NYE!
heres a cous cous! ok not very festive but with a name like cous cous you can't go wrong and new animal for the zoo! followed by a few drunkard hours at the deco with my friends before xmas day :)
 day 336 Christmas Day!!!!!!!!
a festive drawing at last :) a penguin! had a great xmas day, first one where my mum has hosted instead of my nan and she did alright, nice food and no problems!i got a kindle from my mum :)
 day 337
back to non festive already, a bat instead! boxing day involved looking through pressies and sadly a sickly oliver ruined our usual drinkies but we soon made up for it at my uncle kevs a few days later.
 day 338
sleepy doggie, a westie for my nan :)
 day 339
drew one of the chip n dale plushies i have, this one is chip!also a spider just cos!
 day 340
lastly here is my duckie that zena bought me for my birthday that hangs off my small shiny bag with my london dungeon bear.his eyes bulge out like crazy!he also reminds me of the ashduck who i got to see today before he heads back up north!

No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.