20 Sept 2012

day 443 i can't do this all on my own no i know..i'm no superman!!!!

day 443
so..................... this is a quick sketch of my favourite tv character ever...... J.D from scrubs. the reason he is here complete in his scrubs and stethoscope is because tonigh i met him for real! me molly and sam went to see zach braff's play he has written and starred in in the west end. it was very good, quite funny and he was gorgeous! he waited after to meet him and managed to meet him and chat to him, he was soooooo lovely. i even managed an EAGLE at him before we had a picture woth him.even simon pig joined us :) was an amazing night. always nice when you meet your heroes/tv crush and they turn out lovely!! :)


No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.