20 Sept 2012

day 447-450 nyan cat gets his pop tart.geeks and aliens!

day 447
geek!!!!!!!!!!
here's my version of a geeky kid!
 day 448
right...i don't know what was going through my head when i drew this. he's a fluffy, armless, taloned creature with waaay too many eyes! i think he's friendly though as he looks pretty dim ad stupefied! 

 day 449
another alien indeed, this is a version of my alien bunny that now lives on my nuke screen at work. not as good as the original, he's a bit plumper!
 day 450
this is basically nyan cat once he's caught his pop tart!!!!!!!!!! yum yum!!


No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.