11 Aug 2011

days 136-141 Isle of Wight Festival 2011!!!!!

Days 136-141 weds through mon!

not much to say about the drawings as they were all pretty rushed due to time constraints and lots and lots of alcohol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got another me screaming at foos! and a genie and some bugs!another assortment!

the festival was great and a great laugh as usual.we had quite a large group of us and plenty of booze...2 wine, 1 cup....alan!foos were fantastic as usual and the sunday was soooooooooooooo wet (as demonstrated in my days doodle!) absolutely rained like mad was crazy wet all day.it didn't spoil the fun though and i'm still trying to get rid of the dodgy tan lines from it!heres to iow 2012!


No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.