25 Aug 2014

Stupid Dumbshit Gawdamn Motherfucker! The Offspring ladies and Gentlemen.

The Offspring at Brixton Academy 25th Aug 2009.

https://www.songkick.com/concerts/1363378-offspring-at-o2-academy-brixton

Having split up with my ex about a week before, I was ready for some much needed fun and drinks and The Offspring provided a great little bit of escapism for a short while. We drank a lot at this gig (and before and after lol!) Will and Sarah came up from Pompey for it and my housemate Jesskaa joined us for a night of epic Swedish shots and drunkard singalongs. From what I can remember The Offspring were great, played a killer set with a few new unfamiliars and a lot of Smash stuff which I appreciated.

The shirt is pretty cool, if not immediately obviously an Offspring shirt. I like the band name being along the bottom back as its different and its a decent material for once.



No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.