7 Feb 2011

Days: 10 and 11


First up! Day 10
We have some quick rushed studies as i'm hard at work atm (deadlines and all that) but did a few days in a row where i drew an animal then a few quick varients.

First up: my favourite animal in the world...a mouse :D

Drawn during a mini Prep Station meeting with Lee, still feels weird not being there anymore but things change I guess gotta keep rolling!

Anyway the small fat ball mouse is for Adam as he likes that little doodle character when I draw it!





Next up day 11:

Foxes!
Did this sketch on the tube, was unsure what to draw then thought dog and then as i did the head thought hmmm no more feline like actually fox! I then worked into it a little at home and did the quick face sketch from reference.

No comments:

Hey, I'm Amy Davis! I am a character designer/compositor/animator who currently works for the VFX studio Framestore. Enjoy my blog and feel free to contact me at amy_davis86@hotmail.co.uk and on 07515060296.